Monday, August 28, 2017

Happy Mail

I am a complete stationery nerd.  I have always loved pens, gel pens, fountain pens, ink, glitter, paper (handmade paper makes me weak in the knees), washi tape, notebooks, etc etc.  I absolutely love handwritten notes. I, in short, am a freak.  Eunice and Sabrina get it.
The problem of course is that when most of us sit down in front of a blank piece of paper, we choke.  We run out of ideas (if we had any to start with).

This book primes the pump.  It is jam packed with great tips and ideas, including, yes, templates which one can follow slavishly if one needs a gentle push.  It's a beautiful, colorful, exuberant book.  Even though it's relatively short, it is full of everything necessary to get started really changing someone's day. Think how happy the recipient of your time and effort will be.

Although this book is aimed at younger readers, it's absolutely perfect for anyone with a sense of fun.

I loved this book. 

Four stars with glitter on top!
Disclosure: I received an ARC at no cost from the author/publisher.



No comments:

Post a Comment